If your organization or cause is looking for a fun and easy way to raise money, then look no further. Lake City Bowl can help you raise money by hosting a Bowl-A-Thon.
How They Work
- Your organization schedules a Bowl-A-Thon with Lake City Bowl and chooses the number of games that will be played.
- Your organization forms up to 16 teams per shift and then advertises for the Bowl-A-Thon with our Pledge Sheets (pdf).
- You explain to the pledgers that for every pin a bowler knocks down on the big day, that is how many cents that pledger would give.
- For example: If a bowler, earning 2 cents per pin, bowled a 100, 140, and a 160, the pledging party would pay 2 cents for 400 pins, thus, the single bowler would have raised 8 dollars.
- If you get just 25 pledges, your organization would have raised $200 for each person bowling! If you had just 10 bowlers, that would add to $2,000 dollars for a fun filled day of bowling!
- With 64 bowlers raising $200 each, you would have raised $12,800!
- The cost is $10.00 for three games and shoes or $7.75 for two games and shoes.
- You may use our own Pledge Sheets (pdf) or make your own.